For me it has to be Mayo and Hellmann’s is the best ! Here is a wonderful recipe featuring Hellmann’s!
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $7.16 Cost per serving*: $1.79
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
TIP: Omit Parmesan cheese and have Magically Moist Chicken on table in less then 30 minutes.
Calories 370, Calories From Fat 210, Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 23g, Cholesterol 100g, Sodium 390g, Total Carbohydrates 2g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein35g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%
For me it has got to be Mayo! Hellmann’s is the best!
You can make so many things with it!
Check out this wonderful giveaway at makeit-loveit.com
Sponsored by Hellmann’s ! A $100 gift card to Cooking.com! Who could not use more cooking gadgets? I know I am hoping Santa is going to bring me a set of knives and a French rolling pin!!
Good luck !!